Creative Design and Innovation teacher responsible for development and implementation of new Design Technology and Innovation curriculum and creative design investigations & projects, guided independent study projects, grading student performance, technology integration, classroom management and continuing professional development.
- Advisor for ThinkScience 2017 team energy project
- Extensive experience in STEM, Project-based Learning and Instructional Technology Integration.
- Experience with Probeware and Dataloggers, and Calculator-Based Labs
- Have participated in extracurricular activities such as Lego Robotics & Vex Robotics and teams achieved highest awards.
- Completed CIS Accreditation Team Training- May 2014.
- Extensive knowledge of multiple curricula, such as IBDP, American, Common Core and NGSS.
- ASE certified in Automotive Mechanics